A few guidelines to help you get the most out of the hotfix share.Hotfix Request Guidelines
- You can use these tips to try and request your hotfix from microsoft
- Or post a request topic in the Hotfix Requests forum
- Registered members can submit files to the archive by clicking the Add File button in the download manager. Submitted files go into a mod queue and are checked before being approved and made publicly available for download
- The hotfix share only hosts hotfix`s which aren`t publicly available from the microsoft download centre
- When submitting a file the filename should be used for the title and bellow is a template to be used for file submissions, relpace <*> with the appropriate info. Feel free to add any extra relevant info.
[url="http://support.microsoft.com/kb/<Article number>"]KB<Article number>[/url] - <Description from KB article>
- Despite there being over 13GB`s (and growing) of hotfix`s available here, downloads are free and you can download as much as you like. So long as your not having a detrimental effect on the servers performance
- Download managers and so called download accelerators are not supported and you are likely to have difficulty downloading if they are used. It`s best to download normally through your browser.
- This is an english speaking forum and so for you to get the most help it`s recomended that you post in english whenever possible
- Post in the appropriate forum and stay on topic
- Please do not link directly to the hotfix`s from other websites, links may become dead or out dated so it`s best to link to the homepage: http://thehotfixshare.net/
- Spam will not be tollerated and will be deleted