The Hotfix Share

Official Hotfixes

xable

Ahead of some upcoming improvements to the share I`m considering the usefulness of the official hotfix lists and want to get your thoughts on this..

So, are official lists usefull? Should we scrap official hotfix discussion alltogether and concentrate on just unofficial hotfixes or is official hotfix discussion usefull and we should move it into it`s own seperate forum?

Thank you zed and ryan for haveing something to say, it would be a mistake to remove official hotfix discussion then. I`ll probably move it to it`s own forum and see how that goes.

I`ll leave this open untill I`m ready to commit the changes incase anyone is feeling expressive.. it`s not too late.

• 3 weeks later...

Posting about the odd one or two hotfixes which have been replaced is not very helpfull and posting it in a request thread is just offtopic.

If you want to start a new thread in the appropriate forum detailing all hotfixes which have been superseded and keep it accurate and up to date feel free, that would be more helpfull that dotting the odd one or two around the place.

The main aim of this site is to provide downloads for unofficial hotfixes, haveing a list of official updates has proven usefull for reasons Knack states above. Keeping a list of superseded hotfixes is a massive undertake to both create and maintain, plus it sort of encorages mass installation of hotfixes which is not what this site is about.

I hope that`s cleared things up for you. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.