Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [RESOLVED] Download Homepage seems broken
The Hotfix Share > The Hotfix Share > Hub

Dozer
I get the following message:

Error in download/dl.txt on line 360.
./download/Hotfix`s/English/Windows XP Hotfix`s/WindowsXP-KB883507-v2-x86-ENU.exe is already defined.

sad.gif
xable
This is a bug in autoindex.. it`ll list a file twice in the count log and then error out as it`s done here.

I must remember to report this bug to the author.. should work now.
the_guy
It broke again. This time the error is with ./download/Hotfix`s/English/< All Obsolete >/WindowsXP-KB883483-x86-ENU.exe on line 661 of download/dl.txt

the_guy
xable
I wish the autoindex dev would come out of hiding and fix this.. i`ve even provided him with a detailed description of the problem and provided a solution.

Thanx for reporting. It`s fixed again now.
knacki99
Broke again here.

Error in download/dl.txt on line 668.
./download/Hotfix`s/Language Neutral/Office 2003/office2003-KB909912-GLB.exe is already defined.
xable
Fixed, again. I`m working on a possible longterm solution, failing that alternative arangements will be made.

Damn script dry.gif
TheKip
QUOTE (Xable @ Sep 7 2006, 05:52 PM) *
Fixed, again. I`m working on a possible longterm solution, failing that alternative arangements will be made.

Damn script dry.gif

It's baaa-aack...

"Error in download/dl.txt on line 493.
./download/Hotfix`s/English/Windows XP/WindowsXP-KB912354-x86-ENU.exe is already defined.

Email me at xable [at] xable [dot] net if you are seeing this error. Thank You."
xable
Ok don`t know about you but i`m sick of this now, i`ve reset the download count and if that doesn`t work i`ll disable download counting altogether.

Thanks to everyone who reported this.. got quite a response on email.
xable
A temporary workaround for this bug has been implemented and a full database solution is in the works.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.