The Hotfix Share

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dell Truemobile Bluetooth 355 +EDR problem, Help! (possibly an old problem, but I wasn't able to find it..
Tachyonfang
post Jun 7 2010, 05:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Apprentice Hotfixer
Member No.: 95,186

I own a Dell XPS M1530 running Vista-64 Home Premium Service Pack 2; It uses built-in bluetooth, namely a device called the "Dell Truemobile Bluetooth 355 +EDR"; Anyway, I also have a Dell Bluetooth Travel Mouse (DPN, or Dell Product Number, PU705;
About 1 month ago, for no apparrent reason, my mouse was no longer being detected at all by my laptop. I began looking into it and found that many people had reported the same problem, or a very similar problem, and that all of these problems seem to revolve around the "Dell Truemobile Bluetooth 355 +EDR" Unfortunately, I have yet to find an actual solution. Again, I don't know why, but no matter what I do, my laptop will not detect my mouse and pair up with it at all.
One possible solution that I read about stated that a particular Microsoft Hotfix was needed, Windows6.0-KB941997-x86.msu, and that the place to get it was this web site. If so, could someone please point me in the right direction?
Go to the top of the page

+
xable
post Jun 7 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

That's a SP1 hotfix, it won't install on SP2. You can try it if you want anyway, just search the download section.

Do you have another laptop/PC you can try the mouse in to rule out the mouse being faulty?

+
ddavisson
post Feb 2 2011, 09:19 PM
Post #3

Group: Apprentice Hotfixer
Member No.: 96,551

I have the same problem...so what does one do if we have SP2?

+
Robert
post Feb 4 2011, 02:00 PM
Post #4

Group: Hotfixer
Member No.: 5,988

Jump over to DELL Support - its both DELL-Products, so they will help you...

+
xable
post Feb 4 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #5

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (ddavisson @ Feb 2 2011, 09:19 PM) *
I have the same problem...so what does one do if we have SP2?

Repair install or a fresh install. That should sort it out if it's not hardware related. If not as Robert says, contact Dell.

+

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 12:25 AM
All trademarks mentioned on this page are the property of their respective owners
The Hotfix Share is not affiliated with Microsoft
Copyright © 2019 TheHotfixShare.net