The Hotfix Share

Dell Truemobile Bluetooth 355 +EDR problem

Tachyonfang

I own a Dell XPS M1530 running Vista-64 Home Premium Service Pack 2; It uses built-in bluetooth, namely a device called the "Dell Truemobile Bluetooth 355 +EDR"; Anyway, I also have a Dell Bluetooth Travel Mouse (DPN, or Dell Product Number, PU705;

About 1 month ago, for no apparrent reason, my mouse was no longer being detected at all by my laptop. I began looking into it and found that many people had reported the same problem, or a very similar problem, and that all of these problems seem to revolve around the "Dell Truemobile Bluetooth 355 +EDR" Unfortunately, I have yet to find an actual solution. Again, I don't know why, but no matter what I do, my laptop will not detect my mouse and pair up with it at all.

One possible solution that I read about stated that a particular Microsoft Hotfix was needed, Windows6.0-KB941997-x86.msu, and that the place to get it was this web site. If so, could someone please point me in the right direction?

• 7 months later...