The Hotfix Share

Language Neutral .Net Framework 2.0 Hotfix Request

xable

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaz, i think that fix could be a .NET one because the kb says "the next .NET Framework 2.0 service pack that contains this hotfix" wether this hotfix fix`s the issue from visual basics side i don`t know but it would be strange seen as it will be fixed from within .NET

yes but i got this fix and its for .net 2.0 ^^ you ahve to look for the filenames too :)

Yes I know it is a .NET Framework 2 file, but often if you request a hotfix that applies to Visual Studio, you will get a hotfix like this: VS80-KBxxxxxx-X86-ENU.exe

If you don't have Visual Studio, you can't execute the hotfix

I need those hotfixes:

KB918642

A Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0-based application may require read/write permissions to a registry key even though the application only has to read the registry key.
KB922935

Message when you try to start a ClickOnce program in the .NET Framework 2.0: "Do you want to install this application?"
Edited by mirage

because I can't edit my previous post here are the next files:

KB925369

A Windows form may not work as expected when you use the Show method in a COM client application to display the form on a computer that is running the .NET Framework 2.0
KB925492

Error message when you add a Web reference to a project in Visual Studio 2005: "The custom tool 'MSDiscoCodeGenerator' failed"

KB923145

The HttpListenerRequest.InputStream.EndRead method does not return the actual number of bytes that are read from a stream in a .NET 2.0 Framework application